A man with a knife has wounded 22 children - at least two of them seriously - and an adult at a primary school in central China.
Meanwhile, in America
“As many as 27 people have been killed, including many children, in a shooting attack at a primary school in the US state of Connecticut, US media say.”
Two school attacks, one with a country without guns and one with guns. In the former, no deaths, in the latter, 27 deaths.
Tell me again how ‘guns don’t kill people people kill people’ gun nuts. Actually, don’t. I’m sick of listening to your bullshit. And now the rest of the country will be too.
- chortlingclitoris reblogged this from noomirapeface
- chortlingclitoris likes this
- justamundane reblogged this from grotesquejak
- anglovile likes this
- ladygrush likes this
- swooter reblogged this from grotesquejak
- warmask said: no but you see if those primary schoolers had been carrying guns one of them would’ve shot the attacker before anyone died so this really shows the need for fewer gun restrictions (ugh someone’s going to make this argument unironically won’t they)
- grotesquejak reblogged this from noomirapeface
- warmask likes this
- yurihooves likes this
- crotchkey likes this
- noomirapeface posted this